OMCI RIG TECH's human rights policy elaborates on the requirement within our code of conduct to treat everyone at OMCI - and everyone with whom we come into contact - with fairness, respect and dignity.
This policy applies to every OMCI employee and officer in OMCI wholly-owned entities, and in join t ventures to the extent possible and reasonable given OMCI's level of participation. It contains the following commitments
- We conduct our business in a manner that respects the rights and dignity of all people, complying with all legal requirements.
- Every employee has a safe, secure, healthy and dignified work environment.
- All employees have equal opportunities to progress in rank/position and are in no way Obstructed by any form of prejudice or partiality. We treat everyone who works for OMCI Fairly and without discrimination. Our employees, agency staff and suppliers are entitled to work in an environment and under conditions that respect their rights and dignity.
- Foster open and direct communication between all employees and the senior management.
- Ensure that awareness and understanding of human rights by all OMCI employees i s achieved, as well as steps to take in the event that these rights are compromised in anyway.
- We recognize our responsibility to respect human rights and avoid complicity in human rights abuses, as stated in the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights.
- We will seek to make contractual commitments with suppliers that encouraee them to adhere to the same principles
Mr. Kishore R. Nigam
(Chairman & Managing Director)