OMCI RIG TECH is committed to protecting human health and natural resources, promoting environmental stewardship and encouraging use of innovative environmental technologies and practices.
Through management leadership, employee participation, and professional environmental support, OMCI is committed to:
- Continually improving OMCI's environmental performance through procedures established in the Company Environmental Management System (EMS)
- Encourage continual improvement of its environmental management system by setting, measuring and reviewing objectives above and beyond minimum compliance criteria, including a target of ZERO POLLUTION
- Improve resource efficiency in operations, especially for key resources such as, energy and water
- Supports the use of environmentally safe materials, products, equipment and practices to reduce or eliminate the generation of waste garbage and hazardous by-products
- Comply with all the applicable environmental and related legal and other requirements and wherever feasible, strive for “beyond compliance” leadership
- Review the environmental policy and allied management systems periodically to ensure their continuing applicability and relevance to our operations and evolving stakeholder expectations
- At OMCI RIG TECH, protection of the environment is integral to our business strategy toward sustainability and we shall strive to fulfil all our environmental obligations and commitments as a truly responsible global corporate citizen.
Mr. Kishore R. Nigam
(Chairman & Managing Director)