Health and Safety Policy
We shall aim to provide a safe and healthy working environment for all employees. To achieve this, OMCI RIG TECH:
- Believes that all accidents are preventable.
- Demands strict compliance with its HSE Management System, which reflects, at a minimum - knowledge of safety standards, legislation and codes of best industrial practices.
- Encourages continual improvement of its system by setting, measuring, and reviewing objectives above and beyond minimum compliance criteria.
- Builds health and safety awareness through interaction with the best in the industry, training, discussion, innovative thinking & feedback.
- Promotes better & safer execution through superior holistic planning, preparedness, tools and resources.
Each employee is encouraged to play a vital and responsible role in maintaining a safe and healthy workplace through:
Mr. Kishore R. Nigam
(Chairman & Managing Director)