All major impacts on an organisation are due to a lapse in the monitoring and compliance of the HSE policies. Alternatively, a series of small incidents often lead to major catastrophe. Maintaining these thoughts as the guiding tenets, OMCI RIG TECH believes in an uncompromising approach towards Health & Safety of all its employees, associates and stake holders.
Safety is therefore, a core value within our organisation. It is not just limited to a thought process, but is the culture which governs our actions at all levels. This is imbibed into each and every member of our team, partners and stakeholders. The health, safety and security of each and every individual associated with us is critical to the augmentation of our business.
Protection of the global environment is a vital component of our system. We are committed to minimizing any negative impact on the environment.
Our dedicated and trained HSE team assists our Clients to achieve ZERO INCIDENTS during execution of their specific work scopes. They act as the conscience keepers, providing the much needed “checks-and-balances” approach to ensure that execution of work scopes NEVER lead to a compromise on safety, health or result in a negative impact to the environment.
HSE team on-site activities broadly entail:
- Observing and advising on corrective measures to be adopted.
- Procedures and Permits to be followed prior to the execution of scopes.
- Provide support to Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements.
- Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s offshore training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
- Conduct HSE training and orientation to all third party vendors.