Finding the right person for the job in a most cost-effective manner continues to be the main challenge of Oil & Gas Industry. With the well-established understanding that the “Person on-site” is the single biggest asset to meet the Company expectations, we scout the world to identify the most competent, self-driven and competent professionals for placement on board our Client’s assets, while ensuring that the cost element is kept at a minimum.
Our core strength lies in identifying and assessing outstanding offshore professionals and recruiting them into the roles best suited to them, for operations globally.
Serving a diverse group of Clients comprising of drilling contractors and oilfield developers, we walk-the-extra-mile to ensure that the personnel being recommended through Us are briefed about the ethos, expectations and work culture & systems of our client. This small but critical step has helped our Candidates to meet the expectations of their work-profiles from the first day itself – an essential aspect to ensure continuity of safe operations on board the Rigs at all times.
We offer a broad range of service - from individual positions to full rig crews. Our career development and appraisal module systems have enabled us to identify and engage high potential individuals across junior, mid and senior ranks. Using our unique “Multi-level” Recruitment process, we ensure that every candidate is vetted at different levels to independently assess their potential, and is indeed the person best-suited to meet the client’s requirements. Some of the important steps that help us achieve this objective are:
- Preliminary stage - Back ground checks about previous service & certificate checks.
- Recruitment Stage 1 - In-depth interview by our In-house Manning team, experienced in recruitment of Rig personnel.
- Recruitment Stage 2 – Assessment of the Safety Consciousness of the personnel by our HSE team, ensuring that SAFE WORK Culture is always followed on the work-site.
- Recruitment Stage 3 – Operational and Technical Competency Assessment – undertaken by our Technical / Operations Team, to establish that every candidate recommended through our system is experienced and aware of his roles & responsibilities as expected by the clients.
Our Manning solutions stress on going “Beyond the usual Industry Recruitment Processes” –
- We maintain continuous record of rig crew’s performance, basis the client’s feedback and our internal assessment system.
- We provide orientation program for rig crew, as required by you.
- We provide end to end solution for rig crew travel and logistics.
Our detailed client satisfaction survey, requested for every professional recruited through us, at the end of every hitch, helps us to continually improve the quality of our service. We provide bi-annual Candidate Synopsis sheets for the clients, helping them in identifying the potential “Next rank-holders” to promote “Growth of talented personnel from the Client’s In-house” team.